We would love to welcome you back to the salon by firstly saying a massive thank you for your loyalty and support during this time, our on-going success very much depends on clients like you!
The health and safety of our clients and our staff is imperative to us, so we kindly ask you to read these Safety Guidelines before visiting the salon.
- Please enter the salon only at the time of your appointment to let us know you have arrived. If your stylist is not ready to see you, you may have to wait outside. Upon arrival please check in using the NHS track and trace app.
- Once you have entered the salon please wash or sanitise your hands. Our team will be cleaning and disinfecting all tools, stations and equipment between every client.
- It is mandatory for all clients to wear their mask during their appointment. Please wear your mask before entering the salon.
- Our team will wear the appropriate PPE equipment following government guidelines, so we may look a little different but we are smiling under our masks – promise!
- We have reduced the number of stylists and clients in the salon to maintain social distancing regulations. Please attend your appointment alone. If you are nursing your baby and they need to be present, please inform us before your appointment.
- We will not be serving refreshments at this time, except still and sparkling water. We also ask for no food to be consumed during your appointment.
- Lastly, but most importantly, we ask that you do not attend your appointment if you have any cold or flu symptoms, if you’re showing signs of Covid-19 or have been in contact with anyone that has tested positive for Covid-19. Please reschedule your appointment via our app or online booking service. If this is done within the 24hrs cancellation period you will incur a cancellation fee. Please read our terms and conditions for more details.
These are trying times for us all. The safety guidelines have been put in place to protect all our clients and our staff. We thank you for your patience and cooperation during this time.
We’re really happy to welcome you back… So please come, relax and enjoy your service!